Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ya Mahn (Friday June 5)

We called up the Vicksburgh Historic National park campground in Mississippi to see about getting a reservation for one night.

Me: Yes, I'd like to know if you have availability for a truck and trailer for one night.

Them: Ya mahn

Me: Excellent. Does it have full hook ups?

THem: Ya mahn

Me: So, can you tell me how long it takes to go through the park and see all the sights? We are trying to make sure we allot enough time to see everything.

Them: Ya, mhan, no problem mahn. We are two minutes walking from the entrance.

Me: excellent, and how long does it take to go through the park?

them: no problem, no problem. How many nights for you?

Me: That's what I am trying to figure out, Is the park something that you walk through or drive through?

them: ya mahn

At this point I'm having such a good time with this guy and he is making me smile, as is Daryl just listening to my side of the conversation that we go ahead and book one night for the hell of it.

Me: okay, we'd like to reserve one night.

Them: Ya mahn, no problem man. $25 full hookups one night.

Me; perfect

Them: ok mahn, no problem

Me: Do you want my name?

Them: Ya mahn,

Me: Fox

Them: No problem mahn

Me: Ok, is there a reservation number or a campsite number.

them: no mahn, you come in, all taken care of.

Me: okay, thank you

Them: No problem mahn

Okay, well, I think we have a reservation! heh. we'll see when we get there tomorrow night I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Heeeelarious! Good thing you have a sense of humour....I probably would have chomped his head off at some point...I'm looking forward to finding out how much time you actually would have liked to have had for the stop. Thanks for sharing...very funny.

    ReplyDelete